Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We limit the collection of Personally Identifiable Information to only that information for:
- Identifying You, such as by Your name, and organisation details such as organisation name and address;
- Provision of Our Services, such as by Processing Your GSTN number, PAN number, and login information for the GSTN portal;
- Keeping Your account secure, such as Your username and password;
- Contacting You, such as by using Your email address or other contact information provided by You;
- Detection and prevention of: (a) fraud and/or other illegal activities, (b) abuse of Our Services, and/or (c) breach of the Terms;
- Compliance with Our legal obligations;
- Enforcement of Our legal rights; and
- Improvement of Our Services and development of new products and services, such as by tracking usage patterns.
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
We share Personally Identifiable Information with Our service providers in order to provide Our Services to You. Our service providers will be required to use Your Personally Identifiable Information solely for the purpose of provision of services to Us and You, compliance with their legal obligations, protection of their legal rights, and improvement of their products and services.
We do not sell Your Personally Identifiable Information to any third party.
Skyscend may transfer ownership and possession of any or all data, including Personally Identifiable Information, in case Skyscend is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
We take the security of Your Personally Identifiable Information seriously. In order to protect it, We implement industry standards measures, including but not limited to periodic security audits. However, due to the nature of electronic services on the Internet, We cannot warrant that the Service will never be breached, or that the Service remain safe and free from errors at all times.
How long do we store Personally Identifiable Information
- As long as required by an applicable law, rules, guidelines, court order or law enforcement request;
- As long as required for the protection and enforcement of Our rights or legal obligations; and
- For a reasonable duration to provide the ability to restore an account that has been mistakenly closed
Deleted Personally Identifiable Information may be retained for a reasonable duration in Our backups for the purpose of disaster recovery.
Third-party website(s), app(s), software(s), or service(s)